CEA Belgium 2019 Annual Conference: Arbitration and ADR in big construction projects of strategic infrastructures
Februar 15 @ 1:30 am - 7:00 pmkostenlos
Erstes Panel: Investment arbitration: where do we stand?
- The Energy Charter Treaty: is the sky cloudy or is it raining already?
- Intra-EU BITs after Achmea: the EU standpoint.
- The Vattenfall case and the concept of legitimate expectations vs freedom to regulate.
Zweites Panel: Dispute resolution in big-scale construction projects.
- When the State or a State-owned entity are the procuring entity or the main contractor: issues, concerns, solutions.
- Shaping the dispute resolution mechanism within the supply chain: dos and don’ts.
- Before arbitration: DRB, expert adjudication and more.
- Financing litigation on big construction projects: the TPF insights.
- Time is of the essence: extra-costs and time extension in big scale projects.
- The enforcement of arbitral awards against States or State-owned entities
Francesco Andreano, Stairwise, Turin
Ignacio Santabaya, Jones Day, Madrid
Ioana Knoll-Tudor, Jeantet, Paris
Jacques-Alexandre Genet, Archipel, Paris
Lindy Patterson QC, 39 Essex Chambers, London
Monica Feria-Tinta, 20 Essex Street, London
Patricia Saiz, ESADE Law School, Barcelona
Petra Butler, Centre for Small States, London
Tim Maxian Rusche, EU Commission, Legal Service, Brussels