Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by institutional arbitration administered by the Chinese European Arbitration Centre (CEAC) in Hamburg (Germany) in accordance with the CEAC Hamburg Arbitration Rules.
- The number of arbitrators shall be ___ ((i) one or (ii) three or (iii) three unless the amount
in dispute is less than € _____________ [e.g. 100.000 €] in which case the matter shall be
decided by a sole arbitrator);
- Regardless of the seat of arbitration, the arbitral tribunal is free to hold hearings in
_____________ (town and country);
- The language(s) to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be _____________;
- Documents also may be submitted in _____________ (language). (e) The Arbitration shall be confidential.
- The parties agree that also the mere existence of an arbitral proceeding shall be kept
confidential except to the extent disclosure is required by law, regulation or an order of a
- The arbitral tribunal shall apply the CEAC Hamburg Arbitration Rules as in force at the moment
of the commencement of the arbitration unless one of the parties requests the tribunal, within
4 weeks as of the constitution of the arbitral tribunal, to operate according to the CEAC
Hamburg Arbitration Rules as in force at the conclusion of this contract.